Plastic Food Storage Containers
  • Air ProPlastic Food Storage Containers

Plastic Food Storage Containers

As well as sealing in the taste, our Plastic Food Storage Containers keep everything tidy and easier to find, so you can concentrate on the cooking. See-through sides or lids also let you tell at a glance when you need to re-stock.

Send Inquiry

Product Description

Customized Quick Details of Plastic Food Storage Containers From Our Factory with High Quality in China:

Type:Storage Boxes & Bins


Material:Plastic, Plastic PP

Plastic Type:PP

Feature:Eco-Friendly, Folding

Place of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)

Brand Name:Liyan, Xinnuo

Model Number:525, 526

Function:To be stored rice or grains

Desc.:Rice box

Color:Pink, Yellow, Blue




Ship:By sea

Size:525 : 46*33*25cm ; 526 : 46*33*29cm

MOQ:500 pcs

Features of Plastic Food Storage Containers:

1. Crystal clear, the food in the box is clear at a glance, it is very suitable for holding a variety of spices, food and kitchen preparation


2. Use anti-crushing PC material, very hard, no deformation, can be used in refrigerators, microwaves and dishwashers


3. Temperature resistant -40 degrees to 100 degrees, ideal for storage in refrigerators, freezers and shelves


4. Wide and sturdy handle for holding the storage box and making it easier to transport food


5. The sealing cover of the reserve box prevents water leakage and makes transportation more convenient

Supply Ability of Plastic Food Storage Containers

Supply Ability:

20000 Piece/Pieces per Month

Packaging & Delivery of Plastic Food Storage Containers

Packaging Details

525 : 16 pcs/carton . 
526 : 14pcs/carton.


Shenzhen or Shantou

Lead Time :Within 30 days


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: The signing of the order, please pay 30% down payment, the remaining 70% of the purchase price paid before shipment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

Hot Tags: Plastic Food Storage Containers, China, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory, Cheap, Low Price, In Stock, Free Sample, Customized, Discount, High Quality, Buy, Made in China, Wholesale, Price, Buy Discount, Quotation

Related Category

Send Inquiry

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you within 24 hours.